The Eggalm lifts are the perfect skiing destination!
21 km challenging ski runs, best prepared pistes, and skiing right to the doorstep.
- 4-seat ropeway Eggalm -- lift to the ski area Eggalm from Lanersbach
- 6-seat chair lift -- Eggalm North equipped with heated seats and a hood
- 6-seat chair lift -- Lattenalm equipped with heated seats and a hood
- T-bar tow lift -- Beilspitz
- training lift in the valley -- Hinteranger lift in Lanersbach
- uplift capacity 8.400 people per hour
- 60 hectares piste area - 29 of which receive artificial snow
- water reservoir with a capacity of 28,000 m³
- 8 Kässbohrer "Pisten Bully" in daily operation
- the longest run in the area is 8 km long
- artificial snow cover for downhills to Lanersbach & Vorderlanersbach
Our ski area cooperates with the Ski & Glacier World Zillertal 3000!
- 6 shuttle lifts
- 8 ropeways
- 21 chair lifts
- 24 T-bar tow lifts
- 8 conveyor belts
- 193 km total pistes
- 600 ha piste area
- uplift capacity 115.655 people per hour
A special attraction: the "glacier tour"! It's a special challenge for a day trip, with its 72 km of runs and a total of 15,000 altitude meters!